Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Get up and out!

 New Goal
I have been like a mad scientist working in the lab!
The goal of this whole blog was to keep me motivated and on point focused on my goals,
which I have been more focused on different aspects at times,
but the main goal is being achieved...
So, what next?
I need to get out more!
Peggy and I are so busy and have our hobbies and studies and of course work which consumes a lot of time...
I had mentioned to her that we need to go see more shows (music - comedy - sports- etc)
So that will be a new source of material I hope to add here...
Also here are some new nuggets of info for ya:

New Restaurant we tried recently...
http://www.limestonerestaurant.com/

These are some photos from their website.
We had the "feed me light" with wine pairings (3 courses)
It was very tasty!










New Math tutorial page I have found a little helpful for trigonometry exercises:
http://www.clarku.edu/~djoyce/trig/

I have also been plugging away at Visual Basic game exercises and tables in XHTML...
I might start putting those codes up here in the future, well see!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment