Thursday, February 10, 2011

Google Salesforce and Chrome

It has been a while since I have posted.
Been very busy in SQL server and Management Information Systems classes.
Also a XBOX360 and new TV hasn't helped my spare time!

A good friend has been a strong advocate for Google's technology,
so I have cleared this morning to familiarize myself with Google's applications...


1st on the docket is Salesforce.

Salesforce is a cloud based business management tool, here is a link... https://www.salesforce.com/crm/editions-pricing.jsp
You can download a free trial to give it a spin

Next on the agenda is the Google Chrome Web browser

So far my take is, very minimal in design,
which leads me to believe it won't need to update as much as let's say Mozilla...
Once again, here is a link to download this browser:
http://www.google.com/chrome

I have been learning cool concepts lately in SQL about database creating and query's,
as well as data mining, and tracking cookie algorithms...

Until the next post!
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment