Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Kindle - The More I Read The Better My Memory...

So, my birthday isn't until the End of November,
but Peggy has already got me a Kindle!
And that is Awesome!
I can have books with me everywhere and easily...
I just need to learn navigation and uploading my content...

It seems the more I read and take notes,
the better my memory gets remembering chucks of info while transferring to my notebook
Just an observation!

Today I am starting creating very basic XHTML pages.
As a matter of fact, I have taken a break to write this so I can relax my brain,
which is another plus of this blog!

Next hour I am going to try some of the Drew Brees workouts from the latest Men's Health.
I will post what I have found personally beneficial.
Also,
very interesting, the is an article for exercising for different body types people have...

No comments:

Post a Comment